Followers

WHAT ARE YOU SEARCHING?

Tuesday, October 13, 2009


The wind has something to say, it has message to tell, where our naked eyes can hardly see and comprehend. I woke up today with tremble and fear- nightmare struck me. I am a typical girl who inevitably following trends in life. I've become a Christian, but I am ashamed of myself as a human. I am not a follower in Christ in deeds. I followed my own path, my own will which just keep bringing destructions in my soul. But what can I do? I have no power to act, when the happiness and the strength in my heart depend for what God has asked me to give up. How can I mend my lost spirit?
The days are becoming nearer now. I duck my head with regrets and asking for forgiveness and mercy. I hope this day is not the end to change...

No comments: